If Apple iPhone has iTunes and Samsung Galaxy has Kies, Xiaomi also has its own all-in-one desktop client tool called as Mi PC Suite. This software is in short a Xiaomi Phone Manager software that allows all MIUI users to easily update their devices firmware, to backup all important files, to explore their phone storage, and so on.
Here in this page we provide mirror direct link to download the standalone installer of Mi PC Suite v3.2.1 from our servers in EU and US. The link supports resume-able and multiple connections. Thus, anyone can make use of software like IDM, DAP, or Flashget to conveniently save the file into computer storage. The file is provided as a mirror copy for just in case scenario. Moreover, the setup file is original, untouched, and tested.
- Explore any Xiaomi devices, phones and tablets.
- Backup contacts, apps, photos, videos, messages, songs and music.
- File Explorer function.
- Image Gallery.
- Music Player.
- SMS tool, easily send text messages directly form your PC.
- Note taking feature.
- Control Xiaomi phone from PC.
- Upgrade MIUI firmware.
- Flash Fastboot ROM.
- and many others.
You can download the software from its official page at:
Alternatively, you can grab it from our direct hot link below:
Despite the Mi Phone Manager can also flash MIUI ROM, actually Xiaomi also rolls out a specific tool to flash MIUI Fastboot ROM. This software is known as Mi Flash tool. The newer version of Mi Flash includes all the necessary drivers for both Snapdragon-based and MTK-based devices.
However, if you have installed both Mi PC Suite and Mi Flash tool but your computer still cannot recognize your device then try following drivers:
- Download Xiaomi USB Drivers for MTK and Qualcomm Devices.
- Download Minimal Fastboot & ADB Drivers v1.4.3.
- Download MediaTek VCOM Driver for MTK-based MIUI devices.
- Download Qualcomm QDLoader Driver for Snapdragon-based MIUI devices.