There are many tweaks, mods, and enhancements which can only be done through either ADB or Fastboot interface. Enabling Camera2 API, unlocking the bootloader, flashing a recovery image, and so on and so forth. Such tasks require specific commands need to be issued through the Command Prompt interface on a computer. Obviously, these would be simple tasks for those who are familiar with it already. On the other hand, newbies will obviously feel that such a task is an arduous work to do.
Thankfully, Saki-EU has managed to develop a GUI-based software of ADB and Fastboot tools. He has developed a utility with an easy-to-use interface so that its users will have no substantial difficulties issuing ADB-Fastboot tasks. However, this early work is built using Java and therefore it needs the Java Runtime Environment to run.
Check also: ADB Fastboot Full Platform Tools.
Meet the Xiaomi ADB/Fastboot Tools! Featuring some basic and popular enhancements, you can easily and effortlessly enable Camera2 API, EIS, Wipe cache, doing the factory reset, unlocking and relocking bootloader, and debloating unnecessary apps. Check out its all key features below:
- Debloater – Remove any pre-installed apps and services that are not useful for you (bloatware).
- Camera2 & EIS Enabler – Enable Camera2 API and Electronic Image Stabilization (TWRP is required for this task).
- Read device properties – Retrieve various statistics and information about your smartphone.
- Flasher – Flash any partition with an image or boot to any image (unlocked bootloader is required).
- Wiper – Wipe the cache or perform a factory reset.
- OEM Unlocker & Locker – Lock or unlock the bootloader (currently only support Android One phones only).
- Rebooter – Advanced rebooting options using ADB/Fastboot.
The software is available on GitHub here. You can also grab the file from our mirror direct download link below.
Requirements for using this software: