Download repacked MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable build with 4G options fixed for Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon variant (Kenzo). Flashing this ROM will not make 4G network disappear from preferred cellular network settings. Simply download the ROM and flash it to your Kenzo device. This is just another way for those Kenzo owner who want to upgrade their phones into MIUI 8 without worrying to lose 4G connection. There is also another way you can bring back 4G connection using a small patch flashed through TWRP custom recover.
- Based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Fix 4G (Prefer LTE in Settings)
- Rooted Supersu
- Minimalis App
- Repacked System
- Include Xposed Framework By Solar
- Include Xposed Instaler 3.1.1
- Mi Theme
- Paid Theme
- Change Font
- Features Video 4K
- Exposure Cam
Mirror direct link:
How to Install
Flashing this repacked MIUI 188.8.131.52 ROM on Kenzo needs TWRP installed. You can download compatible ZCX TWRP Recovery and flash it to your phone. Next, follow these steps:
- Reboot your phone into TWRP (Power and Volume Up buttons)
- Wipe System, Wipe Data, and Wipe Cache
- Reboot recovery
- Flash ROM .zip file and wait.
- Reboot system.
Via Helmy Wardana.