Do you need to replace that official MIUI stock China ROM on your Mi 6X while also upgrading it to MIUI 10? Use this Xiaomi.EU Multi-language ROM. It is basically just like the original MIUI ROM without that bloatware floating around on your phone. Built upon China Developer ROM running Android 8.1, this Xiaomi.eu Multi ROM offers stability, various languages, built-in Gapps and Play Store, plus a bunch of awesomeness. Check all of its features after the jump.
Xiaomi Mi 6X (codename Wayne) is the successor of Mi 5X. Hence, it may not be released globally which means there is no possibility for the release of its official MIUI Global Stable ROM. Users who own the device will need to install a custom ROM. The one shared on this page, developed by Xiaomi.eu, is really perfect for those who adore MIUI while at the same time do not want to use China ROM. There is a possibility for its sibling, the Mi A2 will be released globally but it will run Android One.
Check also: How to install Google Apps and Play Store on Mi 6X.
- Based on China Stable / Weekly Builds
- Enabled search gesture (swipe up) on the desktop
- Enabled MiDrive in File Explorer
- Added landscape mode for SMS app
- Sunrise/Sunset in the weather app
- Google apps support integrated
- Importing theme from zhuti.xiaomi.com via ThemeManager
- No useless Chinese bloatware apps
- More free RAM due to fewer background processes
- Unified flat style app icons for both system and 3rd party apps (eg. Play Store icon flat too, unlike official global MIUI)
- Advanced menu with color icons (not just text like in official MIUI releases)
- No any Chinese character under the full system
- Mi Video, Mi Music, Mi Radio, Mi Browser: No any useless Chinese content
- No possibility to re-lock bootloader accidentally with flash any xiaomi.eu release
- Added real 27 languages translation made by Official MIUI Fansites and MIUI Fans
- Added EU T9 dialer support
- Added charging sound switch
- Added Spell Checker switch
- Added Screen-OFF animation
- Optimized GPS settings for EU
- Optimized Battery consumption
- Optimized RAM consumption
- Added OIS auto-calibration for MI5
- Added GSMalphabet into SMS app
- Added more icons grid layout 4×5, 4×6, 5×5, 5×6
- Added Toggles 5×3 layout
- SafetyNet passed (Android Pay)
- Play Store Certified
- Added automated tasks
- Added game speed booster
- Added erase module (magic elimination) to Gallery photo edit options
- Fixed low volume sound via headphone
- Fixed Google assistant voice response issue
- And more, and more made by our 5 years MIUI mods experience.
Check also: How to Flash TWRP on Mi 6X.
You can grab the full zip file from its official link below. The link supports resume-able and multiple connections.
We have also put a mirror version of the file here. However, we really recommend you to use its official link above for better stability and keeps originality.