This is an unofficial build of TWRP custom Recovery tool for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. You can download the flash-able .img file from a direct link below. The link is, as usual, compatible with many Download Manager app and is optimized to support direct hotlink connections.
Team Win Recovery Project is a well-known custom recovery capable of flashing many things onto your Android phone. You can install Magisk, SuperSu, and so on through this recovery. It has been used widely by many Android users around the world replacing their stock recovery coming with their smartphone.
Also, check Red Wolf TWRP for Zenfone Max Pro M1 and Asus Android USB Driver.
File name :
Version 3.2.1-1 | 2392 downloads | Size: 56.91 MB
- minui fixes (cryptomilk)
- Better android8.0 compatibility in ROM trees (Dees_Troy)
- Fix missing library in android 8.0 (nkk71)
- Fix inconsistent SDCard naming (DevUt)
- Default to TWRP restore instead of adb backup restore to fix restore on fresh TWRP boot (jlask)
- Allow restoring adb backups in the TWRP GUI (bigbiff)
- Fix gzip backup error in adb backups (bigbiff)
- Fix a bug in TWRP’s backup routines that occasionally corrupted backup files (nkk71)
- Better support for installing Android 8.0 based zips due to legacy props (nkk71)
- Support vold decrypt with keymaster 3.0 in 8.0 firmwares (nkk71)
- Decrypt of synthetic passwords for Pixel 2 (Dees_Troy)
- Support newer ext4 FBE policies for backup and restore in libtar (Dees_Troy)
- v2 fstab support (Dees_Troy)
- Bring TWRP forward to android 8.0 AOSP base (Dees_Troy)
- Various other minor bugfixes and tweaks
Credits: Shivam Kumar Jha from XDA.