Download the fully working version of Red Wolf TWRP Recovery (RWRP) for Xiaomi Mi 6 from our direct link on this page. Provided ahead are the RWRP flash-able image file (img) and its Windows-based flasher toolkit. The software allows you to do a hassle-free flashing with a few keyboard press on a computer running Windows OS.
Redwolf custom recovery is basically a modified version of the original TWRP. This custom-modded build includes enhancements and new features which are not available on TWRP. Many of its users simply call it as RWRP. Hence, we will use that abbreviation ahead.
Featured with a monster hardware specification under the hood, the Mi 6 was once Xiaomi’s best flagship phone until the Mi Mix 2S released. Moreover, its successor which is Mi 8 is coming on its way to consumer markets. We are not quite sure of why there will be no Mi 7. Anyway, whether should it be Mi 7 or Mi 8, the Mi 6 is still a powerful device.
Luckily, if you are one of those lucky Mi Fans to have this device on hands, you can now easily install RWRP custom recovery onto your phone. You can grab it from the link below (after the jump).
- Password protection.
- MIUI Incremental OTA Support.
- Built-in latest Magisk, SuperSU & AromaFM.
- Support automatic reboot after the restore process.
- Tap to wake support.
- Support “set on boot” settings.
- Some built-in scripts from community.
- Advanced deactivation of the stock recovery.
- Recovery can automatically modify some props in the ROM directly during the installation.
- Automatic deactivation of the dm-verity & forced encryption directly during the installation of the ROM.
- Recovery can notify you about the completed backup/restore/installation using the notification diode & vibration.
- Support two screenshot GUI actions Power+VolDown to save screenshot in to the internal storage & Power+VolUp to save screenshot in to the external storage (Will be automatically saved in to the internal in case that external storage doesn’t exist).
The flash-able .img file is below:
Alternatively, you can also grab its Windows-based flasher toolkit created by Feds64, a super moderator at the Global MIUI forum.
Direct download link: