Download the flash-able .img file of Red Wolf Recovery Project (RWRP) for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A a.k.a Y1 Lite. The file is available via our mirror direct download link that supports resume-able and multiple connections. You can conveniently grab the file using your favorite download manager on your either PC or mobile browser.
RWRP is a modified build of TWRP Recovery with additional recipes. It is built entirely based on TWRP source code but then has been modified by adding some important key features including password protection, MIUI OTA survival, flashlight, tap to wake, and so on. You may check the whole features and abilities to use this modded unofficial RWRP from the list after the jump below.
Check also: TWRP v3.2.1-0 for Redmi Note 5A.
- Password protection
- MIUI Incremental OTA Support
- Built-in latest Magisk, SuperSU & AromaFM
- Support two screenshots GUI actions Power+VolDown to save a screenshot into the internal storage & Power+VolUp to save the
- screenshot into the external storage (Will be automatically saved into the internal in case that external storage doesn’t exist).
- Support automatic reboot after the restore process
- Recovery can automatically modify some props in the ROM directly during the installation
- Some built-in scripts from community
- Tap to wake support
- Advanced deactivation of the stock recovery
- Automatic deactivation of the dm-verity & forced encryption directly during the installation of the ROM
- Recovery can notify you about the completed backup/restore/installation using the notification diode & vibration.
- Support “set on boot” settings.
- ADB isn’t starting automatically at the start of the recovery. You have to activate it in recovery
- MTP isn’t starting until user enter the correct password
- Deactivated support of the custom themes
- always up-to-date with the latest TWRP changes
- compiled on omnirom-7.1 source
- kernel compiled inline with the recovery
- fixed backup/restore of Firmware
- added F2FS support
- added NTFS support
- added exFAT support
- more languages
- other improvements from Features and Changelog lists
How to install? read the full guide here.
Both files (.zip and .img) can be flashed through TWRP. However, you may only use the .img file if you want to install a custom recovery for the very first time. You may also need to flash it through an adb-fastboot interface which requires the driver here.
Additionally, this build is for Redmi Note 5A / Y1 Lite with codename Ugglite. This is NOT for Redmi Note 5A Prime with codename Ugg.