Xiaomi Mi Band is one of the most popular fitness tracker wearable device because of its price over quality. Just like many other wearable devices, Mi band / Mi Band 2 also released with its own custom-made Android app to track and display the fitness data gathered from the device. Meet Mi Fit app, available through Mi Store and Play Store, the app features a bunch of awesomeness including the newly released Treadmill Mode. With this, you will surely be more convenient doing your daily workout. Moreover, its Early Bird Alarm feature allows you to Start every day feeling rested. It has also been equipped with ability to display Caller ID and SMS ID which is a very nice feature.
- Use Mi Band to set, track, and follow your health and fitness data day and night.
- Monitor and track your sleep quality.
- Start every day feeling rested with Early Bird Alarm.
- Gain insights from easy to view trends based your personal health data.
- Share your progress and stats with friends on Line or Facebook.
- Set your Mi Band to vibrate when you have incoming calls on your phone.
- Compare and compete with friends using WeChat.
- Skip the lock screens and use your Mi Band to unlock your Bluetooth devices (only available on Android 5.0 or Mi 3, Mi 4, and Redmi Note 4G).
- Supports English version.
New in v2.2.9:
1. Use Mi Fit for treadmill workouts. 2. Adjust the pace according to the heart rate zone 3. Fixed bugs.