Use the link below to obtain an all-in-one TWRP flasher tool to easily and effortlessly flash Team Win Recovery Project on any Xiaomi devices via Windows-based computer. The toolkit supports almost all MIUI phones from the old ones (e.g: Redmi 1S, Redmi 2, etc.) to the new ones (such as Mi A1, Mi 6, etc.).
Developed by a member of Global Mi Fans, Fendy Perdana, this flasher toolkit contains all flash-able image files of official TWRP build for the corresponding devices. The pro thing about using this software is that you need only to download one tool which is capable and is usable on many Redmi and Mi devices. On the other hand, since the tool has all builds of that popular custom recovery, the file size is bumped up to more than a half Giga.
Check also: Red Wolf Recovery for Redmi 5A.
List of supported devices:
Variants which need unlocked bootloaders:
- Redmi 3/3Pro
- Redmi 3S/3X
- Redmi 4/4A/4X/4Prime
- Redmi 5A/5, Redmi 5 Plus
- Redmi Note 3 MTK/SD/SE
- Redmi Note 4/4X > MTK/SD
- Redmi Note 5A/5A Prime
- Mi 4C/4S
- Mi 5/ 5 Pro
- Mi 5S/Splus
- Mi 6
- Mi Note/Pro
- Mi Note 2
- Mi Mix
- Mi Max/Prime
- Mi Max 2
- Mi A1
Old devices which require NO bootloader unlock:
- Redmi 1S
- Redmi 2/2Prime
- Redmi Note 3G
- Redmi Note 2
- Mi 3
- Mi 4
How to install?
- Download and extract the toolkit .rar file from below link.
- Unlock your phone bootloader on select devices (Read: how to unlock MIUI Bootloader)
- Download and install ADB & Fastboot USB Drivers on your computer.
- Turn on USB Debugging in Developer Options on your phone (How? Read Step 2 & 3 from this tutorial).
- Then connect your phone to your computer using its USB cable.
- Now go to the folder of where you have extracted the toolkit.
- Double-click on the FLASHER TOOLKIT.bat file.
- Choose the correct variant of your device by typing its number followed by hitting the Enter button on your keyboard.
- Press Enter to continue and follow on-screen instruction.
In some rare cases, your phone might not be able to automatically boot into bootloader mode. If that happens, please use a manual method by pressing the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously until you see the Fastboot logo.
Moreover, some devices with DM-Verity enabled, you may need to download Lazy Flasher or DM-Verity OPT Encryption Disabler tweak and flash it through TWRP. That tweak will fix bootloop problem after flashing custom recovery.
Download from Mega.nz:
Download from AndroidFileHost: